If you wish to return your item for a refund or exchange you must notify us of your intention to return it, in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from the date you received your goods.
- 1 Items should be returned in perfect condition, unworn and with the original packaging. Please ensure the outer protective packaging is completely sealed to avoid damage. Damaged returned goods will not be accepted.
- 2 Please return items by Royal Mail Special Delivery (or similar for international customers) within 7 days of the date of notification to return for a full refund. (21 days for Europe excluding UK, 28 days rest of the World). Please ensure you retain your proof of postage as we cannot be held liable for returned items lost in the post.
- 3 Return postage is the buyers responsibility and no postage costs will be reimbursed in refunds. If you wish to exchange your order you will not be charged for the first exchange. Please send items back for exchange as per instructions for returns above.
- 4 Once we have processed your return or exchange you will receive a confirmation email. Please allow up to 3 working days for returns to be processed once they reach us and a further 7 days for any refund to appear in your account. Exchanges can be processed within 3 days and will only be dispatched once the returned goods have been received and checked.
- 5 Please note sale items cannot be refunded. If you wish to return a sale item it can however be exchanged for another item to the value of the sale purchase price.
- 6 Bespoke items cannot be refunded.
Returns address: Joodaboo, 24 Quaperlake Street, Bruton BA10 0HQ
Items can be repaired on request.
The basic charge for a repair is £20 (plus postage) however, the repair charge will vary, depending on the extent of the repair required and cost of any replacement parts. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss any repairs.